We are exclusive agents for AxisDE, (Diatomaceous Earth)
A Soil Amendment for water conservation with 10 Gold Florida WaterStar & 9 LEED points.
Diatomaceous Earth is an IPIA (internally porous inorganic amendment) natural in origin, porous skeletal remains of plankton. Aggregates are calcined (kiln fired) and do not decompose.
- PH Neutral -27CEC -82% Porous
- Up to 30% Irrigation reduction
- 90% more PAW than other porous amendments
- AXIS research articles by; University of Florida, UC Davis, Kansas State, Auburn University, University of Ausburg-Germany and Cornell University to name a few…
Abundant Root Mass. Air increases rootmass and AxisDE creates world-class rootmass. AxisDE added to USGA sand at 10% by volume increases rootmass 4 times more than peat moss and sand. Increased rootmass always occurs for all plant species in every application from sports fields to landscapes, rooftops, and planted bioswales. Vigorous root systems help prevent wear in turf areas and promote drought and stress resistance.
– Dr. Ed McCoy, Ohio State University
- Reduces Compaction
- Balances Air & Water in Soils
- Buffers Soil Temperatures
Bioswales or Road-Side Plantings
Top-Dress or Dry Inject
Rooftops or Living Walls
3665 E Bay Dr Suite 204 PMB 258
Largo FL 33771